Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does your parrotlet love playing with bells? I'm not talking about toys in general, just bells.

Sam loved playing with bells. We'd ring a bell in his cage and he started fighting it. He get so riled up! It was his favorite game. He'd win if he caught the bell and held on to it with his beak. He lost either when we got tired of playing or if he'd lose his balance or get knocked off the perch. :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Bells Bells Bells

Yes, I would have to agree that bells seem to be their nemisis. The minute we introduced them into their environment they would get all fluffed up, start shaking their head and start chirping. It is really the funniest thing. Now it is the only toy they love playing with.

Bird Beak Ducks, geese and swans Feather Pet supply

This is our little golden nugget Eowyn. She is an american yellow parrotlet with a huge personality. This is her chasing after a bell.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh my, Eowyn is so cute!! I LOVE her color!
Yes, I agree with you. She's a very cute bird.

Berrys said:
Yes, I would have to agree that bells seem to be their nemisis. The minute we introduced them into their environment they would get all fluffed up, start shaking their head and start chirping. It is really the funniest thing. Now it is the only toy they love playing with.
That's exactly what Sam did. The bells became his favorite toys too.

The funny thing is, it seemed he had a love-hate relationship with the bells. One minute he'd be fighting with the bell, the next moment he'd be cuddling with it. He actually slept next to a bell at night. So cute.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts