Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i never actually introduced myself 11 days ago when i joined the site. I have one parrotlet named kiwi who is super sweet and super fiesty, depending on the situation and her mood.
Also i wanted to ask what Karma and rep points are and how you get them?
And since this is an ADD post mention something kinda cool/cute that kiwi has been doing. She has been waiting to poop until i move her off my shoulder, and then poops on the floor, or if i leave her on my shoulder to long, she goes to the very edge and tries to hold her bum out enough that it won't land on me. I have never tried to teach her anything about this, she just started doing it on her own. I think it is sweet. also might stem from a dislike of me cleaning poop off of my shoulder while she is still on it...

·
Registered
812 Posts
LOL That's so cool! Johnny was the only p'let that liked being on my shoulder... and it didn't matter to him if it was mama's brand new shirt or an old rag I was wearing. But you can bet I'd have a little bit of him wherever I went :(

BTW, welcome! :)

·
Registered
11,181 Posts
Welcome to the forum:) Karma points are points that other members can give you for giving helpful information or being nice, etc...

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Well now we get to welcome you properly and say how glad we are that you and Kiwi have joined us. That is fantastic she doesn't poop on your shoulder, very sweet little girl.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts