Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just ordered a trial size variety pack of Beak Appetit. It includes all 6 flavors...
I am wondering - if you guys have tried different flavors do your little guys like the best???
------
Btw, I ordered it from an online store - www.ThePerchstore.net
It has the lowest price of the beak appetit I have found anywhere.
They also sell many other great items.
"The Perch" is also a GREAT, large forum for all birds.
the forum is at: http://theperch.net

I really love it over there, and the store sells great stuff with many great prices.
You guys should check it out.
:):)

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Kiwi loves the Carribean Crunch the best...she squeaks with delight! The other flavor that she lives is calypso spice and cinnamon surprise.

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
my boys love the veggie delight--

they liked the apple one alright
and im trying the cinnamon sunrise and carribean crunch soon
I had to order them special b/c petco only stocked veggie/apple

im sure they will love them b/c they love coconut shavings

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
I love to add whole wheat pasta and couscous to them. Goldenfeast too. Lots off goodies to pick at.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I used Beak Appetit one time - it was the first and the last time it will ever be in my household.
Blake -- what didn't you like about the Beak Appetit? My parrotlet really enjoys a couple of the flavors..just curious if you want to share.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm not interested in falling back into this story again, but it is highly believed to have caused the death of one of my parrots at my veterinarian's official conclusion. The company had no interest in cooperating with our investigation; they simply didn't care.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your parrot. It's so hard to determine what commercial items to use when feeding our birds.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts