Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday night I was sitting on couch next to Sunshines cage like usual. I had the door to his cage opened. Typical night in our house.

I fell asleep on the couch got up and went to bed. I woke up yesterday morning came into the living room and there was Sunshine digging in his food dish cage door opened!

I forgot to put him to bed in his room and left cage door open all night!

Im glad he was in his cage and safe!

Super Moderator
I accidently left Tumi's cage door open when I went out for a couple of hours the other day. I realized it when I walked back in and he was in a different cage then I left him in. At least they know where food and fun is located! I felt horrible, but mistakes happen and fortunately nothing came of it. :)

Super Moderator
The funny part is that more than once put Jules to bed in her sleep cage and left the second door open. She rarely used the second door and when I would come and get her the next day she was always still in her cage waiting on me.
This was not as dangerous as is sounds since Jules, Bo and now Rio not only have a sleep cage but also have their own room with a closed door.

Reactions: rizzie5022

Registered
I was away for 4 days once, I had my grandfather feed kiwi and avi, I came home and the cage door was open /: they were fine, though, they might of had an adventure, though!

Registered
Look around the home for piles of poo do. This will tell you where your bird spent some time if he left the cage at all.

Dave

1 - 8 of 8 Posts