Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mya and Plato desided to take a quick break from the chicks, and I snapped a few pictures.. they are in the first album in the link below..
We have 4 babies, and the last egg has pip marks, so he should be here sometime later today!
Enjoy!
~Angel~

·
Registered
794 Posts
You know when Mya is doing her walkabout it looks like the cardinal mom's in my yards when they are looking for food for their babies. That may an instinct for them. She looks like she is forgaging around.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Wow Angel – those pics are fantastic. It’s amazing how quickly they grow. The parents sure are doing a great job judging from those full crops. I loved the video clip; you could see one of them moving those little stump wings – so cute!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Pado.. yes, they are doing a great job! I am very proud of them!!
The babies are thriving, and I will have more videos soon. They are moving around a lot more now, and getting blue on their wings..and the 2 oldest ones are starting to open their eyes.. boy, it's going to be hard to let them go in a few weeks, I'm already so attached to them!

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Absolutely no pressure :) – but we’ll be looking forward to more pics or video ::p

Can’t wait to hear the color of the youngest two.

Keep us posted when you have time.

Cheers -

·
Registered
19 Posts
You must be soooo proud! How do you keep away from the nest box all day? I'd love to see a penny or something to get an idea of scale - they must be very tiny.

Too cute for words - I'm verclempt dahling.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
New pics and videos in my link under baby parrotlets.
I will try to put something near them next time to show the scale.... they are growing fast!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts