Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a photo of the 3 blue chicks being raised by the breeder. She thinks the oldest one is going to be male due to its dark wing feathers forming, the middle will be a female because it is lacking dark blue feathers, and the youngest is still up in the air because it doesn't have any feathers.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Look at the tiny one on the left. Is that a clutch mate Catfish? It looks alot littler than the others. Maybe the last one hatched.
SOOOOOOOOcute, the little faces are so sweet. I love little blaby P'lets.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they are all clutch mates :D

the one on the left is the last to hatch, middle is oldest, mine is on the right. I love getting these pics!I get them 2 times a week!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Am I gonna have to spell that big ole name everytime we post about her. Is she gonna have a nickname. I may just call her Miss Baby for short.LOL

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
here's the newest pics. The one perching on her hand is the oldest and the male. The other 2 prefer to crawl and had no desire to even try. She expected my Hpnotiq to try and perch, but NOPE she's stubborn. The smallest she wasn't expecting to do much and she was right!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm buying from a local breeder. She breeds scotties, african grays, and parrotlets. She only has a couple of birds available every once in a while. Very nice lady.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

They are now eating about 18cc! They are growing up so fast!

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
whoops!!! I can't believe I forgot to put that the 18 cc is per day! Thanks Andrea, I actually didn't catch that when I was proof reading.... doing too much at the same time that my fingers can't keep up with my brain.

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I hope people don't mind me posting so many pictures... I think it's fun to be able to watch these guys grow up. Unless you are a breeder, it's not very often you get to watch them grow up.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts