Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
You certainly have an amazing talent. That's a great picture. Are you sure it is of Bigboy though. It doesn't look like the photos I sent to you.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
You certainly have an amazing talent. That's a great picture. Are you sure it is of Bigboy though. It doesn't look like the photos I sent to you.
The photos were pretty small for me in the thread, unfortunately, so they were difficult to see, I did my best but I can totally adjust it, no problem! The beauty of acrylics is I can paint over parts that are not quite right. Shoot me a message and we can talk about what needs adjusting for sure :) That or if you would prefer I give it another go, you could try resending a bigger version of the photo and I can try again for you.

·
Registered
277 Posts
OMG! You would do that!?! I will send the pictures in a bigger format. I cannot believe how kind of you that is, and what an amazing talent you have! Am I better off finding that picture again and sending it bigger? Or would a different picture be a better idea?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
OMG! You would do that!?! I will send the pictures in a bigger format. I cannot believe how kind of you that is, and what an amazing talent you have! Am I better off finding that picture again and sending it bigger? Or would a different picture be a better idea?
Of course :) I do this for fun. Check your conversations in the top right tab - I sent you my email so you can forward me the larger format! You can pick the same photo or a different one. I'm fond of your avatar picture myself :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts