Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Not sure if this is correct forum posting but I wanted to ask our members if they were interested in receiving an artpiece of their bird. We are in lockdown here and I am bored when I'm not working so I wanted to give back to some of the members of the community here - perhaps by painting a deceased/beloved bird or two. I occasionally do pieces of birds (see photo) in acrylic and I can do a piece on a canvas paper (would require a frame) and mail it to someone, or just take a photo like this one. The one here is on wood, but I do canvas stuff occasionally (all my canvas paper stuff is of people I know IRL though so I don't want to post them here).

This isn't advertising... I'd do it for free. I do this for fun, not for money and I don't think mailing in the US from Canada would be too expensive (couple of bucks). All I would need is a relatively high quality photo of your bird to reference and we should be good to go! Also I probably only have time and mailing money to do 1 or 2 for now, but if it's not too expensive I can do more later on down the line.

If you'd like a piece, PM me and we can chat about it :) Hope you're all doing well.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
This is incredibly kind of you! That cardinal is astonishingly lovely. You have quite a talent!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Hey, kiddo! I hope you and Monty are doing good! Your artwork is great! I love it! :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you all 🥺 appreciate that.

I have one slot left (for now) if anyone wants one :)

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
This is incredibly kind of you! That cardinal is astonishingly lovely. You have quite a talent!
I agree. Your cardinal is stunning. It is so nice of you to offer. If you have the time one day, a portrait of my late Timmy would be so lovely.

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
I agree. Your cardinal is stunning. It is so nice of you to offer. If you have the time one day, a portrait of my late Timmy would be so lovely.
Awwwwww Timmy. Bless his sweet heart. Miss the little guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts