Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I completely nuts for getting excited when i moved from "junior member" to "member" status.... seems kind of sad that it made me so happy haha:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I haven't read your post yet but the simple answer is YES :D :D :D ;) .
OK, now I've read your post. I think it made me smile when that occured for me, but Memmey say's I'm nuts so I'm not sure if this helps ;) .

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha you're a funny man, Art. ;) I can handle being crazy, just as long as I'm not crazy by myself, so yes, it helps haha! So if becoming a member made you smile, I wonder what your reaction was to becoming a "super moderator"?? (that is the funniest term in the world by the way....it sounds like some kind of superhero or something! :cool:)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I took the moderator gig with caution, so far it's been fine. I just laughed when Dave stuck the 'super' on the front of it :) .

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Last edited by memmey : Yesterday at 05:55 PM. Reason: realizing how old I am.....
:D :D :D - This edit reason can't be topped :D :D :D

Not to worry – I’m coming up right behind you – the grey hair is sprouting as I’m typing :mad:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great comments! Pado, my wife proudly takes credit for each of my grey hairs and celebrates whenever she finds a new one!

Memmey, i second Pado's comment - the edit is brilliant!

Regards,

Art S.

PS. the other great thing about this thread is when you look at the contents page it lists the thread name "Am I Crazy..." and the last person to post in the thread. In other words it looks like this before I posted:

Am I Crazy...
By Pado

which, after this post will, once again, be by me :rolleyes: .

·
Registered
366 Posts
You're not crazy! :D It's always fun when your title changes.

Would you all like to come up with more appropriate titles? I never really changed these titles from the default ones installed with the forums. If you want to come up with some more parrotlet/bird-specific ones, I'd be happy to change them. Makes things more fun. :D

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good idea Dave!!

Everyone post your ideas here! In a Ferrari board I'm on, there are categories all the way through 15,000 posts - and you thought you had no lives...;)

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Memmey,

Yes, this will allow you to move the clock backwards or sideways so that you are no longer senior. If we want to be cutsey, the titles can be Egg, Hatchling, Chick, Fledgeling, etc - however, that's much to foofy for my tastes. Any suggestions? Dave can set it up so that the title changes for additional milestones like 500 posts and 1000 posts, etc.

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Memmey,

Yes, this will allow you to move the clock backwards or sideways so that you are no longer senior. If we want to be cutsey, the titles can be Egg, Hatchling, Chick, Fledgeling, etc - however, that's much to foofy for my tastes. Any suggestions? Dave can set it up so that the title changes for additional milestones like 500 posts and 1000 posts, etc.

Regards,

Art S.
When I get to 500 I'm throwing a party:eek: THEN can I be Queen of the Universe?:rolleyes: ......;)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Memmey,

We can set the 'Queen of the Universe' category at 10,000 however, if Pado gets there, I'm not sure that he'll be too happy being known as 'Queen of the Universe' :D ;) . I'm safe since I'm Suuuuuper Moderator...:rolleyes:

Regards,

Art S.

·
Registered
794 Posts
Oh. I forgot it is not all about me....it's not about me...it's not about me....OK I get it.....It's NOT about me.

What about Super Memmey...I don't have a problem with that. Adjective or verb I don't mind.....

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
Memmey,

We can set the 'Queen of the Universe' category at 10,000 however, if Pado gets there, I'm not sure that he'll be too happy being known as 'Queen of the Universe' :D ;) . I'm safe since I'm Suuuuuper Moderator...:rolleyes:

Regards,

Art S.

Title: ‘Queen of the Universe’ :confused: hummm

Actually if it was a Job Description - it would all depend on what the position PAID :D ;)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts