Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,096 Posts
He's adorable! Hopefully the right person will come for him. His paper towel and plastic bag fetish sounds just like my Tumi. They are crazy, silly, awesome BIG birds in tiny bodies. :D Tumi is an only bird by DEMAND, so I'm not the right person for him, but I hope his new parront (parrot parent) finds him soon.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's adorable! Hopefully the right person will come for him. His paper towel and plastic bag fetish sounds just like my Tumi. They are crazy, silly, awesome BIG birds in tiny bodies. :D Tumi is an only bird by DEMAND, so I'm not the right person for him, but I hope his new parront (parrot parent) finds him soon.

Thank you, I appreciate your wishes. I'm not too familiar with buying and selling but I have not found a better place where people adopt pets. Other than my craigslist classified ads and local advertising, i'm out of ideas. Any recommendations on where I could find a good owner are appreciated!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for your good wishes. I'm still hoping to find a good home for him. I've lowered the asking fee to help cover any shipping and transportation costs. Any questions please PM me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts