Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

Registered
It's a cuttlebone/treat holder. Very inexpensive, two were about $6CDN. I keep millet in one and cuttlebone in the other. (Evidently they also make a nice place to preen.)
Oh, yes, indeed. Little Miss Luna looks very happy and content sitting there beautifying herself! 馃挄

I like that the holder is multifunctional. That is a great idea to use it for millet too. I just found it on Amazon. They are inexpensive! (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
A willow branch perched in your ponytail with a parrotlet on it! That has to be a first! That is so crazy, but you know I love it! I couldn't do that - my hair is too fine to hold the perch. I would land out with a chewed ear! 馃槀
I tucked the willow into the ponytail holder. I might end up with a very short haircut - I hear her snip snip at my hair 馃槄

Administrator
Murderberry.... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:
We used to do this with Jules. She got so into it. She would get berry on everything and look like a serial killer when she got done. Sadly Rio is just not that into food and getting him to play murderberry has not worked out yet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Murderberry.... :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:
We used to do this with Jules. She got so into it. She would get berry on everything and look like a serial killer when she got done. Sadly Rio is just not that into food and getting him to play murderberry has not worked out yet.
Luna managed to get berry on the dog, not that he minded. 馃槄

Registered
Kiwi is a berry murderer too - red guck literally everywhere鈥alls, cage bars, floor and yes, any unwitting passerby! That photo is pretty impressive, though! Luna was unleashing her inner vampire on that berry!!

21 - 32 of 32 Posts