Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this little dude! I am getting a little green boy! 馃挌 He is about four weeks old and I should be getting him in about five weeks. I think we have picked out a name for him already - Pugsley! lol Losing Cleopatra was so hard, but I think I am a point now that I am ready to love this little guy. Just looking at this pic melts my heart! 馃挄 I can't wait to see how he turns out! I can't wait to get him! I will post more pics later when he feathers out!

Bird Beak Feather Finger Wing

Super Moderator
Wow wow wow Anya! Wow! He鈥檚 absolutely amazing!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and even more happy for him. What a lucky little dude! Pugsley is an awesome name! He is so beautiful and soooo wee!! Oh my goodness all those picky little feathers - they sure go through a lot to get those wonderfully fluffy feathers. Look at the blues on him already. He鈥檚 definitely going to be a beauty. Cannot wait to hear more and see more photos. Seriously so happy for you!

Administrator
I love baby pics. He is going to be a little heart breaker.....

Reactions: Anya

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, guys! Jackie, I am glad you like the name, Pugsley! Lord, we went through every name in the book and finally this one popped into my head! And miracle of miracles, we both liked it!

Ozzie, I know, parrotlet babies pics are the best. I am looking forward to watching him grow into those big feet of his!

What makes getting this little guy even more special is that my breeder is giving him to me. Out of the blue, he told me he wanted me to have one. I am still in shock. What I did to deserve such a kind and generous act, I do not know! I feel so blessed. The money I saved, I went and bought a Honeywell air purifier. Got to try and keep those little lungs healthy! ;)

Administrator
Thank you, guys! Jackie, I am glad you like the name, Pugsley! Lord, we went through every name in the book and finally this one popped into my head! And miracle of miracles, we both liked it!

Ozzie, I know, parrotlet babies pics are the best. I am looking forward to watching him grow into those big feet of his!

What makes getting this little guy even more special is that my breeder is giving him to me. Out of the blue, he told me he wanted me to have one. I am still in shock. What I did to deserve such a kind and generous act, I do not know! I feel so blessed. The money I saved, I went and bought a Honeywell air purifier. Got to try and keep those little lungs healthy! ;)
A gift from a breeder? That is rare....

Reactions: ginziputzi

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A gift from a breeder? That is rare....
Didn't David get Ricochet from a breeder? Other than that I have never heard it mentioned on the forum before, though there may be some others...but I think you are right when you say it is rare. My breeder and I have been keeping in touch since I got Cleopatra so we have a good rapport with each other. But all the same, I did not expect this. You could have knocked me over with a feather! ;)

Super Moderator
What a kind breeder. He certainly new Pugsley was getting an excellent home and I would say that makes him an excellent breeder. Really cares that his babies are going to good homes where they will get great care. That鈥檚 awesome and I will venture to say you sure deserve it Anya. You are very generous with your time on the forum and you give great, thoughtful advice. I am very happy for you. 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
What a kind breeder. He certainly new Pugsley was getting an excellent home and I would say that makes him an excellent breeder. Really cares that his babies are going to good homes where they will get great care. That鈥檚 awesome and I will venture to say you sure deserve it Anya. You are very generous with your time on the forum and you give great, thoughtful advice. I am very happy for you. 馃榿
He is not the only one that is kind. Thank you, Jackie. 馃挌

Administrator
He is feathering out nicely.
love baby pics. It is amazing how quickly they grow.
Love the big feet, beaks and eyes on the little ones.
Great pics, keep them coming.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts