Chit Chat

Site Discussion

Talk Network
Talk Budgies
Talk Cockatiels
Talk Parrotlets
Talk Parrots

Go Back   Talk Parrotlets Forums > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here! Keep in clean.

Notices

~~~~My Worst Mother's Day Gift Ever!~~~~

~~My Story Of The Gift Was Printed In The Newspaper~~

This thread has 12 replies and has been viewed 381 times.

Old 12-22-2019, 09:36 PM   #11
David Miller

Parrotlets Owned: one
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

David Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindav View Post
Loved reading your story.
Probably more than one dimension out there, Dave. It is scary and a little difficult to think about it. The paranormal is fascinating to me as I watch a lot of subjects related to it on TV.
It is very unusual to have your mom keeping so much of your childhood memories. What a sweet lady to think that way not wanting to get rid of it.

Have a very happy Christmas Season.
I agree with you! Biblically, in the Christian belief, God created the Heavens and the earth. Heavens is plural. There may be more than one dimension out there.

Kind of like, " The Twilight Zone! " Ewe--Weeee- Ewe.

My wife and I celebrated Christmas early this year. We were at my niece's home today because the family couldn't meet any other day due to work schedules. We had a lot of fun!

My brother was there and so was my son and his wife and my very special 21 month old granddaughter, Savannah! ( we call her Savi...pronounced Sav-ee or Savy) She was the darling of the day! Not one cry or peep out of her! She is really a nice baby. I love her so much! Of course, I am going to spoil her in a good way!

She came up to where I was sitting and put her little hand on my arm and gave me the biggest smile! I thought I was going to melt, right there! She gets a message from me every night since she was about a month old. I tell her to have sweet dreams and wake up with a smile on her face! I have not missed one night of sending her a text! My son reads it to her just before night night time.

Well, I better stop writing right now! I get carried away sometimes. Maybe she will put a dead frog in her mommy's hands one day! I hope so!

Dave
David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2019, 10:08 AM   #12
Bigboy

Bigboy is on a distinguished road

That is the sweetest thing, especially your sending her the sweet dreams message that her dad reads to her. On the other hand, I am pretty sure her mom won't think you are so cute if she finds out you are wishing her a dead frog in her future! LOL!
Bigboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2019, 08:11 PM   #13
David Miller

Parrotlets Owned: one

David Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigboy View Post
That is the sweetest thing, especially your sending her the sweet dreams message that her dad reads to her. On the other hand, I am pretty sure her mom won't think you are so cute if she finds out you are wishing her a dead frog in her future! LOL!

I hope to be a nice influence on Savi. But, I will train her to play practical jokes on her mom. ( I think my son will do that, anyway! )

She was already taught the " Pull my finger " joke by my son! It cracks me up every time!
Savi will be 2 in March. She is a tall girl already! Her height qualified her for a couple of Disney rides at Disney World.

Dave
David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote