Chit Chat

Site Discussion

Talk Network
Talk Budgies
Talk Cockatiels
Talk Parrotlets
Talk Parrots

Go Back   Talk Parrotlets Forums > Off Topic > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here! Keep in clean.

Notices

~~~The Fourth Of July Is Approaching.....~~~

~~~July 4th 2019, USA Turns 243 Years Old ! ~~~

This thread has 2 replies and has been viewed 101 times.

Old 06-30-2019, 09:08 PM   #1
David Miller

Parrotlets Owned: one
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

David Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the rough

Exclamation ~~~The Fourth Of July Is Approaching.....~~~

This July 4th, 2019, the United States Of America will turn 243 years old! Even though America was discovered over 500 years ago, the actual country called America will only turn 243 years old.
The USA has the longest lasting Constitution ever to exist because we believe that every human being on this earth deserves to live in Freedom. We Americans will fight to the death to preserve that Freedom.
This Constitution lasts because our Forefathers designed it to be amended from time to time as the country goes through changes, good or bad. Is America perfect? No! But it is the free-est nation on earth and its citizens can pursue happiness and any way of life they choose.

My family ( on my father's side) moved to America in the year 1690 from Germany. We have a copy of the manifest of the ships passengers with Jakob Miller's name, along with his parents name. Jakob was my great-grandfather x's (times) 11 generations. He moved to Faulkner's Swamp, PA. Now known as the Port Of Philadelphia, PA. After 15 years there (1705 ad), his family moved to Turtle Creek, West Virginia. We still have land there owned by the Millers and a house that has been renovated many times over the years.

We have fought and died in every war that America has been involved in to this day.
Needless to say, I love this country! I love the good and the bad. We have proven to the world that we are a very generous people. If it wasn't for the USA, this world would be in a very bad condition.

I hope that all the people out there in every country gets the chance to come and visit America and stay a while. If you want to live here, just follow the correct procedures and you will be accepted. My wife works with people from all over the world and she loves them! They came here to find a better life and they did it right.

I love this country so much. We are the only country in the world where you can come and be an American! Not just a citizen, but a real, red blooded American! We are made up of all nationalities!

David, Vicki, Greg, Sarah, Gerry, and Ricochet!

David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2019, 06:31 PM   #2
JackieRTP

Parrotlets Owned: 1

JackieRTP is on a distinguished road

Happy (early) July 4th David and everyone else!
JackieRTP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2019, 11:37 AM   #3
Mrs.JP3
Super Moderator

Parrotlets Owned: 3

Mrs.JP3 is just really niceMrs.JP3 is just really niceMrs.JP3 is just really niceMrs.JP3 is just really nice

Happy Fourth!

Who's watching Stranger Things on Netflix?!! I will be haveing a weekend marathon for sure!! With the fid's of course.

"In his hand is the life of every creature, and the breath of all mankind." Job 12:10

Mrs.JP3 is offline   Reply With Quote