Chit Chat

Site Discussion

Talk Network
Talk Budgies
Talk Cockatiels
Talk Parrotlets
Talk Parrots

Go Back   Talk Parrotlets Forums > Parrotlets > Parrotlet Articles

Parrotlet Articles Check in here to read all about parrotlets! Lots of information will be posted here. Also, feel free to post your own articles here. (All threads posted here must be approved before they're displayed.)

Notices

Update on citrus magic odor eliminator.

This thread has 4 replies and has been viewed 355 times.

Old 10-25-2019, 02:49 PM   #1
Miss Mary

Miss Mary is on a distinguished road

Update on citrus magic odor eliminator.

Last November I inquired if anyone knew if the odor eliminator Citrus Magic was safe for birds. I know I always feel much more at ease knowing someone else has actually used a product before purchasing it myself so here is my update on this product. I have been using Citrus Magic for almost a year now. I use both solid and spray. I use the spray in my upstairs and downstairs bathroom regularly, the solids in my bedrooms and living room, and Occasionally I use a spray in the living room. I DO NOT use anything in my dinning room where Kai is. Citrus Magic is a bird safe Natural Air Freshener Odor Eliminator that comes in a Non-Aerosol Spray Can. Ingredients: Natural Essential Citrus Oils. It comes in a couple of pleasant fragrances but my favorite is the Tropical Citrus Blend. While the solids do not work as well or last as long the spray is wonderful and long lasting. Not only is this product bird safe but it really does the job. Drawback, this product is very hard to find. Targets carries it but it sells out fast. I buy about ten cans at a time so not to run out.
Miss Mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2019, 07:57 PM   #2
David Miller

Parrotlets Owned: one
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

David Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up

The name Citrus Magic sounded familiar to me. I had heard the words used before, but couldn't remember where I heard about it.

Last week, a relative of mine talked about it. She uses it around her husband's home hospital bed and bathroom areas. He is an invalid with all kinds of allergies. She said it is the best and most compatible product out there. It is very safe to use around sick patients.

I will ask her where she gets her Citrus Magic from and let you know.

Dave
David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 12:06 AM   #3
Miss Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Miller View Post
The name Citrus Magic sounded familiar to me. I had heard the words used before, but couldn't remember where I heard about it.

Last week, a relative of mine talked about it. She uses it around her husband's home hospital bed and bathroom areas. He is an invalid with all kinds of allergies. She said it is the best and most compatible product out there. It is very safe to use around sick patients.

I will ask her where she gets her Citrus Magic from and let you know.

Dave
Thank you. I get mine from Targets but found out since my post that it can be ordered from a few other places. Good to know. MyBirdStore.com also carries it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-27-2019, 09:36 PM   #4
David Miller

Parrotlets Owned: one
Experience: Parrotlet Owner

David Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the roughDavid Miller is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs up

Miss Mary,

Target and Walmart has a whole line of it and so does Kohls. Amazon too! They have Citrus Magic cleaner's for pets!

Dave
David Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2019, 01:09 PM   #5
Miss Mary

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Miller View Post
Miss Mary,

Target and Walmart has a whole line of it and so does Kohls. Amazon too! They have Citrus Magic cleaner's for pets!

Dave

Thank you so much.