Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

~~~Need A Break From All The Negative Things Happening?~~~~

900 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  GrandmaLil 
#1 ·
This is from the Reader's Digest~~~~

The Customer Is NOT Always Right!

" A customer's child is doing a project on dinosaurs. The customer can not believe our bookstore doesn't have a single book with actual photographs of real dinosaurs. "

" While I was working at a gas station, a guy asked me for a refund on the gas he just pumped because he changed his mind. "

" I work at a pet supply store. One time a customer called to set up a delivery. Among the items he wanted was a dog toy, but he didn't know which one. I had to pick out toys and squeak them into the phone for him until he heard the ' right ' one! "

" When I worked at a video store, a woman asked if we had a copy of Three Dalmations . To clarify, I asked, " Three Dalmations?" She answered angrily, " I don't know, there may be more! "

" I once watched a woman demand that my coworker give her a haircut. I work at a bookstore! "

" I was perusing the shelves at a bookstore when a customer asked an employee where the birding section was. After pointing it out, the employee asked, " Is there anything specific you are looking for? "

" Yes," said the customer, " My husband."

"Our fourth grader celebrated his birthday on crutches, so he couldn't carry the cupcakes into the school without help. I asked our sixth grader, Noah, to help his brother carry them in.
" I could, " he said, " but I prefer not to."

Spotting a teaching moment, my husband asked, " What would Jesus do? "

Noah answered, " Jesus would heal him so he could carry his own cupcakes. " (out of the mouth of babes! )

" My 85 year old grandfather was rushed to the hospital with a possible concussion. The doctor asked him a series of questions.
" Do you know where you are?"
" I'm at Rex Hospital."
" What city are you in? "

" Raleigh."
" Do you know who I am? "

" Dr. Hamilton."

My grandfather then turned to the nurse and said, " I hope he doesn't ask me anymore questions."
" Why? " she asked.

" Because all those answers were on his badge.":)

" Concerned that he might have put on a few pounds, my husband exited the bathroom and asked, " Do you think my chin is getting fat?"

I smiled lovingly and replied, " Which one? "

~~~~~~Somehow, it is reassuring in the midst of a coronavirus shopping frenzy, to know that people still have the sense not to buy chocolate hummus and buffalo hummus.~~~~

~~~~~~CDC: To prevent coronavirus, stay home, avoid physical contact, and don't go into large crowds.
Introverts: I've been preparing for this my whole life.~~~~

~~~~~Prediction: There will be a minor baby boom in nine months and one day in 2033, we shall witness the rise of the QUARANTEENS!~~~~

I hope you enjoyed reading these " little bits of humor " .

Let me know if you did! Or didn't!

David:D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.