Parrotlets Forum : TalkParrotlets banner

Nature’s Miracle Advance Stain & Odor Eliminator. Safe or unsafe?

4K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Jjflamingo 
#1 ·
Hi everyone. Hope all are well and keeping safe. Have question regarding this carpet and floor cleaner for dog messes. Getting a new puppy and want to make sure there are no orders in carpet. Is anyone familiar with this product and have you used it around birds?

#4 · (Edited)
I agree 100% caution is best. There are different formulations of nature's miracle... Some are aerosol some are a hand spray bottle. I would agree with rubydoo252 I wouldn't (edited to correct typo, I apparently originally said I would use aerosol... I wouldn't use aerosol is what was meant!) use the aerosol version by the birds. The spray bottle I would still be cautious so you don't get it into the air where the birds could inhale it.

#7 ·
Hello, I just wanted to mention a safe substitute for Nature's Miracle. You can mix 16 oz. hydrogen peroxide, 1 teaspoon of Dawn dish liquid and 1 Tablespoon of baking soda in a spray bottle. This will work for stains as well as odor, EVEN CAT PEE! The only downside is, it won't last very long because the peroxide will begin to break down after a few days. Storing in a dark container will help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.