Talk Parrotlets Forums - View Single Post - Life with bunnies
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 11:00 PM   #20
kpenguins48

Parrotlets Owned: 1
Experience: Parrotlet Lover

kpenguins48 is a glorious beacon of lightkpenguins48 is a glorious beacon of lightkpenguins48 is a glorious beacon of lightkpenguins48 is a glorious beacon of lightkpenguins48 is a glorious beacon of lightkpenguins48 is a glorious beacon of light

Send a message via Yahoo to kpenguins48
Quote:
Originally Posted by tijya View Post
Just worried about my bunny and need somewhere to 'talk'.

The past 2 years she's been poked and prodded at, to find out her issue might be allergies. The fancy exotic vet is unconvinced, despite remarkable improvement on meds 3x/day.

Because of that, and the 3 hours to get to that vet, we are going back to our regular vet to manage her allergies. But in the past, they haven't been able to get the particular meds that she's on.

And since cutting down to twice a day (on vet orders), she developed a weepy eye. I figured it was related but my husband commented that she's not eating much hay.

Which indicates teeth issues. She has an appointment at the vet in the morning. I'm just stressing.
Feel free to talk about your bunny anytime. I am (along with pretty much everyone else on here) a lover of all critters.

It's so hard, isn't it? Our critters can't tell us what's wrong or where it hurts so we have to hope for a good vet and an educated guess. I've been stressed over the health of various pets over the years; birds, lizards, rats. I feel your pain.

Please let us know how your bunny's appointment goes tomorrow.

The Little Prince
kpenguins48 is offline   Reply With Quote