- About Tiki Baby
- I live in Central Indiana, you all may remember my adorable parrotlet Tiki (Hatch Date 9/23/11). Well due to several changes in my life he was rehomed a few years back, he would of be 8-1/2 years old as of now.
During this Coronavirus Pandemic I have had lots of time for memories and all the fun times with my little guy. So I started looking for a new baby. I found one!! In Ohio about 150 miles from where I am living now. A baby blue pied he was hatched on 3/16/2020 so I am anxiously waiting for his time to come home.
I have had the pleasure of owning several types of birds from Parakeets to Macaws but have found that my little Tiki was the most rewarding. He was one huge ray of sunshine to me :) Everyone should have a little parrotlet in their life, they just do not know what they are missing out on! Everyday was certainly a surprise ;)
It has been quite some time since I've visited the forum. There have been many changes since I've been here. I have been through many ups and downs and life changes since I have been here. I moved from NE Pennsylvania to Central Indiana. My life is now back on track again and I am once again awaiting the arrival of my new little baby parrotlet - 'Rio'. More news to come!!
- Central Indiana
- Birds, Harley Rides & my Family
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Number of Parrotlets
- Favorite Parrotlet Name
- Rio & Tiki
- Parrotlet Experience Level
- Parrotlet Lover
- Favorite Aspect of Parrotlets
- EVERYTHING!! :D
- Tiki's Mom
- Tiki's Mom